Description Skydive Orange
Our newly constructed hangar has everything a fun jumper could want: air conditioning, padded packing area, multi-stall bathrooms with showers, large televisions for post-jump review and debrief, spacious classrooms, fully stocked gear store, and on-site rigging services.
In addition, our meticulously maintained Twin Otter seats 22 and gets you to altitude fast!
Weather permitting, we skydive Saturdays and Sundays year-round. During the summer, we are generally also open Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and most federal holidays, offering late-morning, noon, and early-afternoon jump times.
Do you aspire to be an AFF or Tandem Skydiving Instructor? Skydive Orange has the USPA-certified training programs for that too! We have onsite Coach, AFF Course Directors, and Evaluators, as well as Tandem Examiners for UPT Sigma. We schedule Coach and AFF courses throughout the year.
- Full size mockup
- Large concrete pad & creepers (great for 4-way dirt dives!)
- New and used gear for sale (Everything you need!)
- Rental rigs (subject to availability)
- Indoor and outdoor showers (refreshing on a hot summer day!)
- Camping area to stay the weekend
Skydive Orange’s Address
- Country: United States
- Neighborhood: North America DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: 22960-4442
- Property ID 3477
- Price $26 / Single Ticket
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Aircrafts 1
- Type of Aircraft Super Twin Otter
Contact Skydive Orange