Description Skydive Netheravon
Skydive Netheravon is the home of the Army Parachute Association (APA), where both military and civilian members are welcome. The APA has the largest Drop Zone in the UK with amazing facilities, aircraft and staff and is recognised as a premier skydiving centre for both students and experienced jumpers.
- 3 state of the art Cessna Caravan aircraft (2 With Blackhawk engines!)
- Heated & padded packing hanger.
- Over 60 sets of student rigs.
- Full program of coaching in all skydiving disciplilnes.
- Cafe, bar, free wi-fi & pro shop.
- Free camping/showers and bookable bunkhouse
- Grassy picnic areas & the largest landing area in Europe.
Wednesday 12 noon till last light
Fridays 12 noon till last light
Saturdays 8am till last light
Sundays 8am till last light
Bank Holidays 8am till last light
Skydive Netheravon’s Address
- Country: United Kingdom
- Neighborhood: Western Europe DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: SP4 9SF
- Property ID 4418
- Price $28 / Single Ticket
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Aircrafts 3
- Type of Aircraft Cessna Caravan
- Label Year-Round
Contact Skydive Netheravon