Skydive Milwaukee/Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club
Description Skydive Milwaukee/Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club
Skydiving year round on weekends. Open 7 days per week, April to early November. Home of the Sky Knights for over 50 years. Just 20 miles south on I43, Exit Hwy 20 at East Troy. A quarter mile past the airport’s main entrance on Hwy L.
- Free WIFI
- The front office will get you checked in and also provides information, sales of tickets, gift certificates, clothing and equipment. We’re here to help.
- Several club members are equipment dealers and can order everything from complete skydiving rigs, canopies, helmets, and altimeters to custom-fitted jumpsuits.
- On-site shower facilities.
- Large covered packing shed.
- Ample picnic tables and two gas grills.
- Secondary parking for busy days.
- Spectator deck – the best place to view landing jumpers from.
Our primary jumpship is a Pacific Aerospace PAC750 X-STOL which can take up to 15 skydivers to jump altitude in 15 minutes or less. The PAC750 is one of the few aircraft specifically designed with skydiving operations in mind.
Faithfully operating in all 4 seasons, the club’s Cessna 182, “Yankee,” is our beloved workhorse. More skydivers have jumped from small Cessnas than any other aircraft.
Skydive Milwaukee/Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club’s Address
- Country: United States
- Neighborhood: North America DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: 53120-2128
- Property ID 4169
- Price $23
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Aircrafts 2
- Type of Aircraft 1 C-182, 1 PAC 750
- Label Year-Round
Contact Skydive Milwaukee/Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club
(800) 38-CHUTE http://skydivemilwaukee.com