Description Skydive Hibaldstow
Skydive Hibaldstow prides itself on catering to all levels of skydivers and having a busy event calendar. We have full time coaches and organizers as well as various world class coaches running events throughout the year. These include small formation skydiving and freefly group events, big way skydiving events, records attempts, tracking dives, hybrid jumps, canopy formation, wing suiting and team training events.
We also have a full time events co-coordinator and FS organizer and coach to accommodate all skydivers, but especially the newly qualified A-license students. His role is to enhance your whole skydiving experience while skydiving, but also on the ground during those bad weather days; and also in the evening providing entertainment and hosting various games and challenges.
- Nov to Feb – Wed-Sun
- Mar to May and Sep to Oct – Wed-Mon
- Jun to Aug – Open 7 days a week
Check out our diary for specific weeks from September – May when we are open 7 days per week.
- A large fleet of fast turbine aircraft – Dornier G92 (15 place), Cessna Grand Caravan C208, Cessna Supervan C207 and SMG-92 Turbo Finist
- Team training rooms
- Large screen TV’s
- Mid-week jumping
- Fast turnaround
- Affordable bunkhouse accommodation and hot showers
- An on-site rigging loft to deal with any emergency
Skydive Hibaldstow’s Address
- Country: United Kingdom
- Neighborhood: Western Europe DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: DN20 9NN
- Property ID 4405
- Price $31 / Single Ticket
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Label Year-Round
Contact Skydive Hibaldstow