$31 / Single Ticket
Description Skydive Headcorn
Opening times are:
- 8 am Weekends and Bank Holidays – Headcorn Parachute Club scheduled flights start from 9am
- 9 am Tuesdays to Fridays – Headcorn Parachute Club scheduled flights start from 10am
- 12pm Mondays (summertime only) – Headcorn Parachute Club scheduled flights start from 1pm
- Temporary BPA membership is mandatory for oversea visitors, current price £17.89 for one month
- £5 a day membership fee. This is available for licenced skydivers only.
- Full membership is £30 (mandatory for novice skydivers who require the services of instructors)
- Membership is free to anyone with 1,000 jumps plus
- Kit hire is available for for licenced skydivers at £10 per jump please note we do not hire knives or altimeters
- Repacks of Skydive Headcorn kit are £5 and made by any qualified packer
- There is ample car-parking on the airfield plus room to park camper vans or camp.
- There is a large indoor packing area
- There is basic bunk-bed accommodation and excellent showers and toilets.
- A cafeteria is open at Headcorn Airfield during the day serving hot & cold food & drink.
- There are many pubs and restaurants locally
Skydive Headcorn’s Address
Address: SKYDIVE HEADCORN The Aerodrome, Headcorn Ashford, Kent TN27 9HX
- Country: United Kingdom
- Neighborhood: Western Europe DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: TN27 9HX
- Property ID 4401
- Price $31 / Single Ticket
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Aircrafts 2
- Type of Aircraft Cessna Caravan - G-GOHI , Britten Norman Islander G-AXUB
- Label All-week Jumps
Contact Skydive Headcorn