Description Dropzone Denmark
Dropzone Denmark is a real skydivers DZ – we welcome skydivers from all over the world to enjoy our brand new facilities build up with skydivers in mind – weather you are here to train or funjump, we will accomodate you, and make you feel at home.
- We fly a Cessna Caravan full time, and jumps altitude is 5000 ft and 13500 ft (20.000 feet with oxygen on demand)
- Largest pond in Europe: 30×90 meters with 30 m. rolling gravel in the west end. Its perfect for all disciplines. We can easily help with a
canopy piloting coach.
- Large indoor packing area
- Full service cafe and bar that serves a variety breakfast, lunch and dinner, cold drinks and cold beers after jumps.
- Bunkhouse with room for 28 people – nice hot water showers
- Free FAST WiFi throughout the campus
- Classroom for team debriefing
- Easy access from all over Europe via Billund Intl. airport. (20 min.
transfer – we can help)
- We can operate 24 hours a day, and do night jumps regularly
Open 4 days (or on demand 7 days) a week April until October (July: 7 days a week)
Come jump with us, and see for yourself why we are the preferred DZ for skydivers in the region!
At Dropzone Denmark canopy pilots can swoop the biggest pond in Europe (90 x 30 meters) full of clean, filtered water. We have sensor gates and pontoons to optimize your training camp.
Build in 2015, our goal is to give Danish and foreign skydivers the best possible facilities for canopy piloting, and to set Denmark on the map as a serious destination for swoop training.
Dropzone Denmark’s Address
- Country: Denmark
- City / Town: Sunds
- Neighborhood: Western Europe DZs
- Postal code / ZIP: 7400
- Property ID 2528
- Price $28 / Single Ticket
- Place Type Dropzone
- Place Status Dropzone
- Aircrafts 1
- Type of Aircraft Cessna 208 Caravan
Contact Dropzone Denmark