AirSpace Indoor Skydiving
Description AirSpace Indoor Skydiving
Airspace Indoor Skydiving chose the latest and most silent vertical windtunnel technology worldwide.
- ISG technology (http://www.isg-group.de)
- Top speed up to 310km/h
- 14feet diameter
- Octagon – shaped windtunnel with a 5 m high glass chamber, total height 17m, diffusing starts at the height of 5m.
- Air-exchanged based cooling system
An extraordinary architecture offers every spectator the chance, to observate the breathtaking flight experience “LIVE”.
- nice bar/restaurant ,
- a big terras ,
- a proflyers lounge area ,
- teamrooms ,
- dress room with showers ,
- conference rooms
The 25 meters high building is located near Brussels South Charleroi Airport, with more than 7.000.000 passengers a year.
Only 2 hours drive time from major cities such as Cologne, Paris and Amsterdam.
- €680 / hour as from 10min
- €630 / hour as from 10hours
We encourage a lot to fly with our badass staff or to organize camps
- €500 / hour if you book with an Airspace instructor (during the day before 18 :00 – weekend before 11 :00)
- €550 / hour if you organize a camp (promo 10+1 , book 10 hours in one week and get the 11th hour for free)
AirSpace Indoor Skydiving’s Address
- Country: Belgium
- Neighborhood: Western Europe Tunnels
- Postal code / ZIP: 6041
- Property ID 2615
- Price From $680 / Flight hour
- Place Type Tunnel
- Place Status Tunnel
- Chambers 1
- Diameter 5 m
- Size 4.5 m
- Height 17 m
- Max Wind Speed 310 km/h
- Manufacturer Indoor Skydiving Germany (ISG)
- Tunnel Type Recirculating
- Flight Chamber Style Round Wall-to-Wall
- Opened 2014
Contact AirSpace Indoor Skydiving